Saturday, May 18, 2013

Empezar

The definition of "blog" taken from Urban Dictionary: A meandering, blatantly uninteresting online diary that gives the author the illusion that people are interested in their stupid, pathetic life. Consists of such riveting entries as "homework sucks" and "I slept until noon today."

So without further adieu, I begin my blog.  I'll come right out and admit that English and writing were my LEAST favorite subjects in school.  In fact, I think it's safe to say that I hated those classes.  I did, however, take away something from English class.  Two somethings, actually. 1- Reading the Cliffs Notes can't replace reading the book. And 2- Whatever a bunny rabbit can do to a log = a preposition. With that disclaimer, please forgive any and all grammatical, structural, and organizational errors that are certain to find their way into the riveting posts that are to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment